When I see the photos
1- I Will say a prayer then view them with reverence and respect for MY and her family.
2- With he autopsy report in hand, I will make notes on each evidence of blunt force injury 1-10. What do the wounds look like ? How deep are the lacerations ? How does the neck look....scratches and bruising .
3- From the shape and depth of the wounds, possibly a better idea to speculate on a possible murder weapon.
4- livor Mortis. Posterior or anterior and the degree of each ?
5- Location in mouth and number of missing teeth
6- Amount of blood visible on back of hair / head
7- zipped up hoodie sweat shirt and pants. Weigh and style of this garment and if it would be feasible as "night wear"
8- Photo of single hair on bloody hand. Length and color ?
9- I will decline to view the uterus with the 6.3 "male fetus
I am only doing this so I can reconcile what we have all read in the 14 page public autopsy report. There are still so many unanswered questions and these photos may or may not help answer.
27 comments:
Thanks for doing this RPD. I'm using my same CTV nick so there is less confusion as to who's who.
Good idea, Barbara 2!! I'll do the same! Thanks RPD!!
I look forward to reading your report RPD!
Looking forward to your report ...Thanks RPD
RPD,
I technically live in Chapel Hill, so I really feel like such a $hit for not going with you.
All I can tell you, is that I faint dead away if I get a paper cut. Just don't how I could possibly be of any help.
I am confident that this was not a decision that you made lightly, nor will it be an experience that will easily leave you.
I hope with all my heart that it will NOT be something that you regret.
Swabby
Thanks for doing this. I appreciate your time and effort.
thanks RPD we really appricate this!
this is not working
help
thanks
Thanks RPD
Autopsy photos are not easy to look at - especially photos following such a severe beating as MY sustained. However, I have no doubt that you are capable of reviewing the photos with a scientific & compassionate mindset.
I look forward to reading about your impressions.
MMC
This is JaneTruth. Thanks for doing this.
RPD, thanks! See you here later today. You're in my prayers today as you look at these photos...
debums
Praying for you today, RPD. Thanks for taking the time to share the info you get from the photos. I know it won't be easy for you. I'm looking forward to hearing your observations.
Thanks RPD. We will be thinking of you and praying with you. You have a lot of courage!
RPD, thinking of you and am anxious and nervous...I can only imagine the emotional toil that you go thru...even though you are an observer, pls. take care of yourself. All the best and sending good thoughts to you, friend.
Thank-you RPD:) I look forward to your report.
Thanks so much RPD.....been thinking about you this afternoon. Can't be easy...
RPD you're in my prayers this afternoon.
Thank you for doing this for all of us and the time you have taken with this blog... we all appreciate so very much. I am sure that seeing the photos was not the easiest task you've ever undertaken. God bless you,RPD JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE & BABY BOY !
Ss6 said...
Thanks so much RTD. it helps me to understand
the injuries.
Why is it that you think the perp
parked in the community pool parking lot and walked?
the rumor of rustling noises outside of the house
or do you have news of a witness?
Is there a security camera aimed at the parking lot?
Using a weapon would explain why a perp's hands might have cuts or bruises if the fatal, deep blows were caused by
a flashlight and not a fist.
thank you.
sorry typo -
i meant to say,
Using a weapon would explain why a perp's hands might NOT have cuts or bruises if the fatal, deep blows were caused by
a flashlight and not a fist.
Thank you RPD. I can't imagine how difficult it was to view the photos.
This was a much more brutal attack than I ever imagined. My heart is breaking for MY and for how hard she fought for her life and the life of her unborn son.
May the animal who did this be arrested soon.
Is there anywhere to discuss these photos? Tyvm for doing this RPD.
RPD
Thanks for going to the trouble and the "pain" of looking at the pictures. I am sure it was hard to get so close to Michelle as we have all been discussing her tragic death for so long with so few answers...
I didn't realize it was this blantantly vicious. Thanks again for sharing this with us. Lots of hard work and investigation! Good job!!! ; )
Thanks, RPD, for making this effort so that we can all have a better idea of what happened.
It's hard to imagine the terror that Michelle must have felt. It's also hard to come to grips with the fact that the perpetrator is still out there...somewhere.
not referring to the AR:
was it an intervention
or did a fistfight break out?
why is the thread shut down?
Thanks, RPD. You are a brave soul! I am still enjoying your posts on CTV. I am a lurker. I am not enjoying having to think about the brutality of this crime and what has been left in its wake. I do not post on CTV because their are, IMO, some real witches on there... like that cougar?(somthing) and tiny-paw?...something or other. I think I recall one time you got aggravated by a couple posters there,too.I did not mean to digress but I am more of a person who likes just the facts. I have an opinion on the case, but I would not want to speculate and hurt anyone. Keep up your good work here and on CTV.
Thanks, RPD. You are a brave soul! I am still enjoying your posts on CTV. I am a lurker. I am not enjoying having to think about the brutality of this crime and what has been left in its wake. I do not post on CTV because their are, IMO, some real witches on there... like that cougar?(somthing) and tiny-paw?...something or other. I think I recall one time you got aggravated by a couple poster there,too.I did not mean to digress but I am more of a person who likes just the facts. I have an opinion on the case, but I would not want to speculate and hurt anyone. Keep up your good work here and on CTV.
Post a Comment